Venue Hire Only
The venue hire price includes:
- Expert advice on planning, delivering and coordinating your day. Your Event Manager will co-ordinate the entire day for you acting as a toastmaster and seeing through all the formalities.
- Experienced team to help set up the venue the morning of your wedding.
- Private barn hire from 09:30am to midnight, with music off and the bar closing at 11:30pm
- Private use of grassed lawn outside the Airedale Barn, perfect for outdoor games & drinks reception.
- Access* to our beautifully maintained formal gardens for drinks, canapés, photographs *after 4pm on a Saturday and Sunday, all day usage on Thursdays and Fridays (restrictions apply to guests only, not the wedding couple)
- Well stocked bar, with Bar Manager and staff through to the end of the night, serving a wide selection of beers, hand pulled local ales, wine and spirits at reasonable prices
- Golf buggy, and driver, to take you to and from our toilets
- Oak stage, fairy lights and full Bose PA system
- Full cleaning service before and after the wedding
- 130 Cheltenham wooden chairs with champagne seat pads, 17 round tables and 10 trestle tables
- Professional security on the venue gates to ensure you and your guests stay safe
- Exclusivity from 5pm
What is included in this pricing:
External caterers not permitted
Wedding coordinator available on the day