Describe the best wedding that happened at Chapel House Estate, House & Barns?
Having been open for less than one year, we are so proud and thrilled with every wedding at Chapel House Estate
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Choosing the perfect venue is our number one wedding planning tip. Choose a venue that gives you outdoor options but the perfect indoor contingency, after all, we live in the UK!
What’s your favourite personal touch you’ve seen at a wedding?
Give each of your guests staying in Chapel House or in the overnight Lodges, a handwritten note inviting them to breakfast in the No9 Restaurant at 10:00 the next day. Who can resit a Full English Breakfast after a night on the dance floor!
Describe Chapel House Estate, House & Barns in 5 adjectives
An exclusive-use, luxury destination venue with stunning outdoor gardens and accommodation!
Where’s the best photo spot at Chapel House Estate, House & Barns?
With 35 acres of considered landscaping, stunning gardens, a converted flint wall chapel, a brand new barn and Old Malt House there are so many photo opportunities, but we love the wild apple garden orchard!
Have you had any celebrity guest or wedding at Chapel House Estate, House & Barns?
Now that would be telling!
What’s your favourite canapé?
Arancini, tiny Italian stuffed rice balls, coated with bread crumbs and deep-fried - it's rude not to!
What’s your favourite midnight treat?
Picky food, like fish and chips in cones - after all, we are on the Kent coast
What is Chapel House Estate, House & Barns most unique feature?
A Grade II listed Chapel resides at the heart of the Estate. It has been converted into a three-bedroom 'home' with a honey suite for the couple on their wedding night. It has its private terrace, accessed through the ensuite bathroom.
What part of your business are you most proud of?
Since May 2021, when we purchased the previously residential property, the majority of the works on site are either nearing completion or well underway:
- The stunning Chapel House, with three ensuite bedrooms, a dressing room, a roof terrace and a luxuriously appointed ground floor, has been renovated and styled with your every need in mind.
- The purpose-built new gazebo in The Wild Orchard and the now converted Old Malt Granary enable you to envisage styling your wedding day, outside or inside, for up to 150 people.
- The No9 Restaurant and The Courtyard have been completely remodelled to enable you to start planning your engagement party or wedding anniversary.
- The Hideaway Lodges, which sleep up to 18 guests, are well under construction.
- We recently hosted a wedding in the purpose-built banqueting Thorne Barn and were blown away by how amazing it looked and all the lovely compliments that came from the guests.
So our proudest moment is going from a mud bath to a beautiful Wedding, Experience and Stay Destination Venue.
We can't wait to show you.