Your use of the Bridebook App is subject to the following:
BY DOWNLOADING THE BRIDEBOOK APP YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE APP.
Additional Bridebook VIP Subscription Terms:
- While our standard offering of the Bridebook App is free for use, subscription fees will apply for use of our Bridebook VIP service (or any other aspects of the Bridebook App that you are notified you will need to pay to access, from time to time). If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Bridebook App, you agree to pay that charge by accessing or using it (you will always be notified of any applicable charges in advance).
- If you would like to subscribe to Bridebook VIP, you do this with in-app subscriptions from the App Store on your device. You will be advised of the charges payable for Bridebook VIP when signing up, (before making payment and being billed). You must make all payments charged through the applicable App Store. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of Bridebook VIP (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred.
- When signing up for Bridebook VIP you will receive a free trial period of 7 days (or such longer period as notified to you at the time you sign up). If you cancel your subscription during the trial period, you will not be charged. If you do not cancel your subscription during the trial period, your subscription will continue based on the charges and for durations communicated to you at the time you signed up to access Bridebook VIP.
- Payment will be charged to your App Store account on expiry of the trial period (assuming you haven’t cancelled your subscription before the expiry of the trial period).
- Subscriptions to Bridebook VIP are available on either a 30 day or 12-month basis. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the current period (i.e. either the 30 day or 12 month subscription period that you signed up for). Your account will be charged the then-applicable subscription price within twenty-four (24) hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings screen in the App store on your device after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- The prices stated for the Service may be denominated in your local currency by iTunes App Store at https://itunes.apple.com, Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps, by Bridebook Limited through a third party payment processing service (currently Stripe; please see https://stripe.com/us/privacy), or any other applicable App Store through which you downloaded the App on your device. Fees and charges are collected by the App store on your device. You should consult with the appropriate App Store to determine if the price charged includes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements.