With The Venue at Gayton, not only do you get access to this breath-taking site with three fishing lakes and rolling views of the beautiful Staffordshire countryside, you also get several additions and ongoing support from our team of experienced outdoor event specialists.
We will provide you with:
• Luxury toilets that are so gorgeous you would not even know you were in a field.
• Generator and distribution so that you have power for lighting, sound, caterers, bar or wherever else it is required.
• Ongoing support, advice and recommendations throughout your planning process if you need it.
• Onsite coordination from set up to take down to make sure that everything is where you expect it to be and everything is ready when you arrive.
• We also make sure that the day itself runs smoothly. You will get at least two coordinators on the day. One to make sure that timings are going as they should (E.g. The flowers are spritzed and that the champagne is chilled). The other is to make sure that all of the practical elements are looked after so if there is a technical issue with the generator or toilets or the band have forgotten a particular type of cable, it can be resolved without you having to worry about it.
• There are a number of other items that we offer depending on which package you choose so please visit our website or get in touch for more information.
Our flexibility also puts you in control of what you want your day to be. We have several different structures available from tipis and yurts to sailcloth and standard marquees.
We also have a variety of caterers who can offer flexible menus to make sure that you and your guests are eating exactly what you want them to without being pigeonholed into a set package.
We pride ourselves on giving you the opportunity to have a day as unique as you are without the stress of pulling it all together on your own.