Venue Hire Only
The venue hire fee includes both of the following for an afternoon wedding, and just the Great Conservatory section for an evening party in that venue:
• Exclusive use of the Principal floor of Syon House and its Inner Courtyard for a civil ceremony followed by drinks, or a drinks reception alone from 4pm to 6pm, with access for guests from 3pm, and with suppliers setting up under supervision from 1pm and clear by 6.30pm
• The use of the chairs in the Great Hall for a ceremony, along with two wooden thrones for the couple, chairs for musicians, a clothed table with chairs for signing the register. The venue is licensed for 120 guests for a civil ceremony, but more guests may join the party afterwards for drinks if you wish. .
• The support of Syon House team to include a main gate steward, a Responsible person and up to three stewards to look after you and your guests throughout a ceremony. Stewards advise where to park, advise photographers, look after late comers and deal with anything that comes up. They all ensure the House and its contents are protected – and will evacuate you and your guests safely in an emergency too. The Syon team also liaise with all your suppliers in the weeks leading up to your event to answer any question queries and ensure they arrive and so on.
• An informal rehearsal in the week leading up to your day to put you at your ease.
• As many escorted visits, and complimentary visits to Syon House and its Pleasure Gardens as required in the lead-up to your day.
• An invitation to our suppliers open day – date to be advised.
• Permission for photography.
• The use of Syon Park’s branded blue and gold golf umbrellas to move between venues if the weather is inclement.
• Exclusive use of the Great Conservatory for drinks, dinner and dancing on the evening of your event from 6pm until midnight, with guests clear by 1am. Permission to start a party as early 5.30pm, but not with guaranteed exclusive access until