What is your most memorable wedding?
A very windy (but thankfully sunny) wedding in the Brighton Bandstand on Brighton seafront.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Relaxed, fun, committed, reliable, creative.
What about your business are you most proud of?
That I offer the highest possible standard of service.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Have fun with it and don't get hung up on the small stuff.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
A beautiful lego wedding cake made by the groom's mother.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Initial phone call
2. Arrange to meet up
3. Discuss the ceremony using examples of ceremonies I have already done if wanted.
4. Ask couples to send me details of their 'love story' to allow me to create a really personal ceremony.
5. I write first draft of ceremony and email it to couple.
6. The ceremony is sent back and forth with changes and we meet up again to finalise the details.
7. We meet up at the venue to discuss exactly how and where the ceremony will be performed.
What is the most unusual thing you’ve been asked to plan?
A handfasting at Devil's Dyke.
How do you ensure a stress-free wedding?
By being reliable and efficient.
What do you love most about your job?
Performing wedding and handfasting ceremonies is absolutely magical and it is such an honour to share in such a personal way in such an important occasion.
What is your favourite moment at a wedding?