Located on the border of Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, The Woodlands is a unique venue nestled within expansive grounds. Licenced for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies, it really does offer the best of both worlds. With ceiling to floor glass doors that slide open, lots of outside space including a Tipi and a fire pit area, you can truly make the most of the surroundings.
Indoors, the venue is made up of three large, light and recently refurbished rooms, with the bar and lounge area in the centre. Outdoors, the space offers the perfect opportunity for celebratory drinks, and lawn games.
Surrounding the venue is guest accommodation lodges and snugs, and further into the woods you will find The Treehouse, which makes the most amazing newlywed suite. For your pre-wedding night the stunning Garden Cottage is available to hire.
We understand that food is personal, so our fully inclusive wedding breakfast packages have been designed with you in mind. From a three course meal to a more relaxed grazing board, the choice is yours.
We also offer the midweek Intimate Wedding Package designed for 30 people, perfect for those who want to celebrate with close family and friends on a smaller scale. Further guests can be added at a supplement charge. Find out more at www.hothorpe.co.uk/woodlandsintimateweddings.
If you'd like to see The Woodlands for yourself, find all the information & book a private viewing at www.hothorpe.co.uk/viewwoodlands.
- Rustic woodland wedding venue with accommodation
- Civil license in The Hideaway for an outdoor ceremony nestled in the trees
- Natural, rustic outdoor venue with a luxury inside space too!
- Luxurious treehouse
- Garden Cottage to stay the night before
- Alternative indoor licensed ceremony space
- Magical backdrops for photo opportunities
- Whimsical Tipi for photo opportunities and drinks reception