We are a friendly and flexible team with the aim of helping you have a truly bespoke wedding celebration that reflects you both, your personalities and interests. A hill-top willow 'cathedral', a majestic tree-lined 'gallop' and a secret silver birch 'church' are places to hold your promise ceremony, welcome your guests with drinks or host a picnic! The Old Dairy is perfect for celebration meals and dance parties!
You and your guests won't have far to fall - as there is a funky farmhouse for 10 and glamping accommodation for another 22. There is also a really quirky hobbit house honeymoon suite on the woodland fringes for first night privacy! If you want a romantic, woodland, festival vibe, meadow or gentle outdoor wedding celebration - this place could be for you!
Exclusive use of the entire venue: Old Dairy barn, woodland, meadows, lawns, gardens, willow ‘cathedral’, silver birch ‘church’, orchard, courtyards, gardens and lawns for feasting, fun and general frolicking for your agreed hire period to include:
• Use of all 5 Lotus Belle glamping tents (see separate info below)
• The quirky Hobbit House Honeymoon suite for your wedding night
• Arranged seating for ceremony and main feast/meal as required
• Chunky rustic trestle tables and seating plus 4 additional service trestle tables • Use of PA plus mic stand for speeches (not suitable for live music)
• Illuminated car parking facilities behind the orchard, disabled parking with sloped access behind the Old Dairy barn • Terrace furniture (chunky wooden tables and bench seats)
• Festoon lighting ‘chill out’ zone outside the Old Dairy
• Bonfire ‘boma’ (fire pit area) with rustic seats, a wood stash for burning and blankets • Use of catering kitchen for DIY catering
• DIY pick of foliage/flowers from the hedgerows, meadows and woodland for you to use for decorating the Old Dairy party barn (please bring your own picking tools) • Use of simple jars and vases for table and venue decoration