Couples can use our gorgeous yurt or the rustic barn, both of which are licensed for civil ceremonies. The Barn can accommodate 120 for your wedding breakfast and up to 200 for your evening reception and has been beautifully furnished, with fabulous chandeliers and twinkling fairy lights. The Yurt has the capacity for 89 guests and can be used on its own, or alongside the barn during your wedding celebrations. It’s the perfect space for a drink’s reception or a cosy relaxation area, away from all the dancing!
Our dedicated wedding team will be on hand to offer help and advice, from your first visit all the way through to the big day itself! Every detail is taken care of - the resort even has its own reindeer and owls, who will be happy to pose for your wedding photos!
When it comes to the food and drink, we offer packages with both a relaxed buffet style menu and a more formal sit-down menu to suit everyone. Want something totally unique? Our chef can work with you to create a bespoke menu that suits your style and budget.
There is accommodation available throughout the site in luxury lodges. Wedding guests can make the most of their stay, taking advantage of the facilities, including the spa, swimming pool, The Terrace Bar and Restaurant and for the younger guests, the soft play and café.
- Five-star holiday resort on the North Cornwall coast
- Barn and Yurt available for weddings, both licensed for civil ceremonies
- Executive chef will create a bespoke menu to suit your style and budget
- Fantastic facilities onsite, including spa, swimming pool and bar and restaurant
- Accommodation available for guests in luxury lodges
- Dedicated wedding manager and team on hand help with every detail