Looking for a unique, historic venue for your special day? From the soaring oak-beamed Great Hall, to the contemporary glass wall of the Foyle Gallery, the 15th-century Dragon Halls offers a stunning setting for your wedding day. Fully licensed for weddings and civil partnerships, we host beautiful ceremonies, receptions and evening parties.
We offer a Wedding Package that gives you the time and flexibility to relax and enjoy your special day. The Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the Great Hall, Gallery and Garden spaces, for ceremonies, drink receptions, dining and dancing
- Use of the venue across three days, so you have plenty of time to set up and add your personal finishing touches
- A dedicated point of contact to assist you with your plans during the months, weeks and days leading up to your special day, and will be able to offer any advice as required
- Two discreet venue managers and door support, responsible for overseeing the building and ensuring your day runs smoothly.
- A cultivated book bundle, curated by our team here at the National Centre for Writing, specially for you
- Ceremony space for up to 120 guests
- Chairs and tables for up to 90 dining guests
- Use of a private retiring room for your celebrant
- Use of a kitchen and an approved list of caterers (catering, tableware and decorations not included)
- Full disabled access and a hearing loop in the Great Hall
- Use of all audio-visual equipment
If you would like to find out more, a member of our team would be happy to show you around the beautiful venue and even share a few of the building's secret stories, which go back hundreds of years!