- Creating a relaxed, happy atmosphere and unique style of celebration is at the heart of everything we do. We are an inclusive, beautiful venue full of warmth and love. Be it an elopement, big family get together, lakeside ceremony, festival, or country escape, the time you spend celebrating with us will feel like a holiday.
- With each wedding we exclusively offer our beautiful farmhouse, private hot tubs and sauna, accommodation for 19 for 3 nights, 1-bedroom bridal cottage for 4 nights and during the spring and summer 5 luxury Bell tents for hire, sleeping an additional 10-20 people.
- We also offer lots of advice and support to help you plan your theme, we're here to help you every step of the way. From offering the flexibility to have your own caterers, or to self-cater, to helping plan details and family arrangements.
- We offer various settings for your wedding, in our handcrafted lakeside gazebo, dappled with sunlight, filtering through the trees, or at sunset bathed in the golden light. Or inside in our beautiful old stone barn which offers a rustic feel.
- If you're planning a smaller wedding or intimate elopement, the main farmhouse offers a choice of rooms with oak beams and inglenook fireplaces, all licenced for ceremonies.
- Be creative and keep it authentic to you, host a wedding breakfast in the stone barn or under a stretch canopy. Hold the nuptials by the lake, then celebrate with a full reception dinner in the barn or a hog roast on the patio, followed by cocktails and stargazing or hold your wedding reception inside a traditional Tipi or Bedouin Tent, with string lights, creating a magical atmosphere.
- We can help you organise anything and everything, you can truly have complete control over creating the wedding you want.
- At Deer’s Leap, you will always find yourself enveloped in nature’s relaxed ambience and our team’s warmth and care.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Heather
When James, my husband and I were looking for a special place where we could share our important day, not just with each other, but with our children, friends and family, we soon realised that unless we wanted someone else’s idea of a wedding, we would have to get married at home, at Deer’s Leap. We also realised that the magic of a Deer’s Leap wedding was too special not to share and we have been running weddings here ever since.