Each chapter of your day will reveal a striking new backdrop with our interlocking heritage rooms, providing a seamless flow, as your day unfolds.
Complete with a blend of romantic gothic and Italian architecture, original chandeliers, marble fireplaces, opulent golf-leaf adorned painted ceilings, 190 acres of landscaped gardens and our breath-taking staircase to complement your style.
Wedding planning journey
- You will be assigned a personal Wedding Coordinator to help with all the venue planning, who will also be there on the big day, working tirelessly behind the scenes, to ensure your vision comes to life!
So you can rest easy knowing that you are experienced and friendly hands.
Morning of your day
- You and your Wedding party can get ready and relax in one of our Heritage rooms
Your ceremony, civil or religious
- Licenced for civil ceremonies for up to 180 of your family and friends on our breath-taking staircase
- Why not say ‘I do’ in our stunning garden settings –
South terrace, Italian gardens, Rose gardens, Herb gardens and many more…
- The Ashridge House Chapel is available for your Christian blessing, conducted by our Reverend or your own officiant if required
- We have various options for your sit-down meal, ranging from 40 guests to 280 guests
Stay with us
- We have 190 bedrooms onsite, perfect for you and your guests to rest your heads at the end of an amazing day
- Set within 190 acres of beautiful, landscaped gardens, perfect for your all-important photos
- Only 30 minutes from London via car and train
- Complimentary parking onsite