Ascot is proud to be the royal racecourse, 127 acres made unique by the patronage of twelve monarchs over the course of more than 300 years, with Royal Ascot one of the most eagerly anticipated occasions in the British sporting and social calendar.
Wedding packages can include a ceremony and reception, or alternatively you are very welcome to hold your ceremony at another venue before continuing the celebrations at this, the world’s most famous racecourse.
- One of the South East’s most impressive and flexible wedding venues
- Ascot can accommodate everything from small family gatherings to large, lavish banquets.
- The collection of wedding suites range from traditional to contemporary in terms of style, and from intimate to epic as regards size.
- A number are licensed for weddings and civil partnership ceremonies, while all suites and lawns are available for receptions and dinner celebrations.
- Three classic wedding packages to choose from, prices from £135pp + VAT (Min 50 guests), or enquire about fully bespoke packages
- With the ability to host up to 1,200 guests, we are specialists in Asian Weddings
The realisation of the perfect day is all in the detail; those small yet expert touches that the right look and feel can provide. Transform your personal vision into glorious reality, create your special day with the help of our experienced weddings team, specialist caterers and event management experts, all of whom are masters at delivering outstanding experiences and exemplary service at this truly iconic venue.
Contact our team to find out more and view our brochure.