What is your most memorable wedding?
The first wedding we did, it will always be special for us. We both now have children of similar ages and still keep in touch.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Vintage, cute, quirky, boho, alternative
What about your business are you most proud of?
Our cars, they're part of our family. We've owned our beetle for over 15 years!
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Always do what makes you happy! Try not to worry about what everyone else wants, or thinks!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Boutonnieres for the guests
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1) Email enquiry / Wedding Fayre/ Viewing at our Sussex Barn
2) Send proposal
3) Client accepts proposal, signs contract, fills in booking form and makes deposit payment via a dedicated client portal
4) Reminder emails at 12 weeks, 8 weeks and 4 weeks to ensure details are correct
5) Balance payment due 6 weeks prior to the wedding
6) Kate will send final booking confirmation 3-4 weeks prior to the wedding
7) Wedding day!
What is the most original entrance you have given to a wedding couple?
Arriving in a camper van or beetle is pretty orginal for most!
What is your dream car and why?
If I had to choose just one, (I have so many) I would choose a 1959 Karmann Kabriolett Beetle. I'm a huge fan of early beetles and early cabriolet beetles are very rare now. They are just a cool piece of history, plus the roof comes down! What could be better?
What would be your No. 1 tip for arriving in style?
Choose a car that you love or that holds specials memories for you or your family and give yourself more time than you think you'll need so you don't feel stressed or flustered when you arrive.
What is your favourite movie car chase?
Gone in 60 seconds, where Nicholas Cage is in "Eleanor". If you know, you know!