What is your most memorable wedding?
A Halloween themed civil ceremony on Hampstead Heath (Great tongue-twister)
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Modern. Open-minded. Open-hearted. Passionate. Creative.
What about your business are you most proud of?
It's equality driven, aspires to be environmentally friendly and dis all about celebrating love.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
I'll give you 5!
1) Book a Spa appointment the week before - in the hurly burly of all those preparations make sure you give yourself some 'me' time prior to the big day.
2) Pick someone nearby, with a pocket (best man or father), to keep a bottle of water and your lipstick handy.
3) Ask the caterer to pack a meal for you both to eat later - chances are you might be too excited to eat or too busy saying hi to everyone. Oh, ask them to save some cake too. You gotta have some sweet treats too.
4) Your day will fly by in what will feel like the blink of an eye so be sure to pause and drink in moments from time to time - who's chatting to who, how beautiful everyone looks, which older relatives are slaying it on the dancefloor.
5) Make sure you book a Celebrant who listens to your needs, has creative bones, passion and a good sense of what's important. Hint hint.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Having the pet pooch walk down the aisle and deliver the rings or when the groom, having not had the chance to propose before the wedding, did so AT the wedding.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1)An introductory Zoom call (or in person if within Bucks area) whereby we can get a sense of the dynamic and make sure we're all singing from the same song sheet. If we harmonise, I will forward a contract, quote and couples questionnaires.
2) Upon receipt of the 40% deposit (to book the date) we start creating your unique ceremony based on the answers provided in the questionnaires I send you. Bear in mind there'll be unlimited contact - be it by phone/email/Zoom etc.
3) Once you're 100% happy with the script I'll request a further 30% payment.
4) Final 30% payment one week before the wedding.
5) You'll have a beautifully crafted, individually tailored wedding ceremony delivered by a trained, insured and highly experienced Celebrant!
What is the most unusual thing you’ve been asked to plan?
A Halloween themed civil ceremony on Hampstead Heath. You really couldn't make that one up!
How do you ensure a stress-free wedding?
It's all in the breath. As simple as that sounds, we have much more clarity and control of our emotions when we focus on our breath. In for 6 counts, hold for 7, out for 8. Repeat to chill.
What is your favourite moment at a wedding?
I love when couples write their vows separately and then it's a complete surprise to each other on the day.