What is your most memorable wedding?
We have been lucky to be flown to Stamford, USA for a stunning wedding which was fast paced and full on ! The Americans know how to party...phew!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Rustic, Edgey, Creative, Romantic, Warm
What about your business are you most proud of?
The art I create to tell the story of your day, making my bride and groom (or bride and bride /Groom and Groom) smile with delight when they see their photos.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Make sure you have enough time for everything (especially photos) and give yourself time together on the day because its over before you know it. Make videography and Photography your priority because after the dress is hung back up and everyone's gone - they are still around to see forever! Relive that day over and over!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
I love the rustic details of the tipi weddings, the love in the air during those initimate moments. Ive seen so many beautiful touches i couldn't list them all.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. You enquire by form vie my website.
2. I email you back to confirm application is received with a quotation.
3. If the date is available a deposit is requested.
4. You pay deposit and the date is secured in my diary.
5. I meet you to discuss your day - create your story board and shoot an engagement shoot if booked.
6. Everything is confirmed in a pack in the post along with a usb of your engagement photos.
7. Over the next few months we keep in touch with ideas and updates on your day.
8. I carry out a venue check, speak to the wedding team at your venue.
9. I follow your instagram and pinterest to get an idea of what you like.
10. A week before the day I send you a timings sheet for my wedding day plan and your invoice.
11. On the day I turn up - I shoot - I leave you to party! :)
12. After the wedding I complete a 10 photo preview gallery for you and upload to Facebook (or not if you dont like that kinda thing) and send them to your phone.
13. I then spend a few weeks editing your photos.
14. I order your usb and album
15. I load and post Usb and or Album
16. Your wedding photos arrive! Yay! :)
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
A close up to show the love in your eyes
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
Dog walking the rings down the aisle!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Bring umbrellas and be prepared to get a little damp. Failing this we can always shoot indoors around your venue.
Describe how you got into photography.
Studied at a young age due to a passion in my heart to the capture art in everything.