What is your most memorable wedding?
It was at a venue in Cotswold. The bride wished for snow to fall on her wedding day a couple of weeks before and a storm brewed up the night before. It clearly was this couples day as they glowed throughout the whole day, and without a single hiccup. It was also my first time seeing snow on a wedding day and being in aw, seeing this couple glow from their joy. I still remember like it was yesterday.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Honest, Adaptive, Warm, Dynamic, Friendly
What about your business are you most proud of?
Seeing people smile and enjoy themselves, assistants included too!
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Ask whatever you want with the professionals without hesitation.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Having a pianist play while cutting the cake
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. First of all, in-person introduction(if possible) and discussion about the overall shoots that they need and requirements for each of them.
2. If pre-wedding is requested, then discussion about locations and possibilities. Arranging the day and execution.
3. Additional meetings can be arranged up until the wedding day. Edited images from any pre-wedding would be ready before wedding day, ready to be displayed.
4. Big day shoot, carry out tasks and any arrangements made.
5. Post-production, delivery of images.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
An intimate setting away from the guests that focus just on the couple, after the ceremony
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
Have not been requested one yet
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Either have umbrella's ready or have a spare outfit for interesting images.
Describe how you got into photography.
A deep passion of mine that started in 2010. There's an indescribable joy that photography gives me and the impact it can have on people.