matt trott photography

No reviews yet
  • £1,195Price from
  • 50+Weddings shot
Wedding photographer - focussing on beautiful moments and a service to match
Pricing & Costs

Pricing for suppliers

Prices Start at

Products and Services

Bridal Prep Shots
Back-Up Equipment
Online Proofing
Photo Printing
Last-Minute Orders
Stay Through Speeches
Stay Through Dancing
Large Group Shots
Online Shop
Thank You Cards / Photo Stationery
Second Shooter Available
Wedding Albums
Personal Online Gallery
Pre-Wedding Consultation
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Images on USB
Videography Available

Photography Style

Full Description
I love working as a photographer in Kent, I love attending weddings, I love being part of the day and I promise that all my love will show in my work. I believe that every special moment in your life should be captured by a photo, so it can be saved and treasured forever. I believe that every special moment should be captured from the preparation, through to the exchanging of vows all the way to the first dance. My style is to capture the natural emotions and reactions of the special moments as they happen. On your wedding day I will be using 90% lifestyle shots, which will be displayed in a documentary style. The other 10% will be artistic shots, which will be used to capture unique and creative memories. My overall goal is to make your wedding day run as smoothly as it can, so you can relax and enjoy the celebration, i will do this by ensuring i get to know you throughout the process of your planning. All my packages include a free engagement shot which gives us a fantastic opportunity to get comfortable ahead of the big day.

Personal Message from the Manager

Name of Wedding Contact: Matt
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile - feel free to contact me at any point for further information and to book a free consultation so we can learn more about each other.


Year Business Was Established
No. of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
Public Liability Insurance
No. of People In Team
No reviews yet
Location & Contact Details


Bearsted, Kent, England

Travel Notes

Nearest Town


Nearest Motorway & Junction

Junction 8 M20

Nearest Train Station


Nearest Airport

Follow This Supplier On

Press & Awards

Press & Awards (1)


Accreditations / Associations (1)

Licentiate qualification from the Master Photographers Association

What is your most memorable wedding?

A DIY festival wedding last year - was truly epic and everyone had so much fun

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

Candid, lifestyle, beautiful, timeless, unique

What about your business are you most proud of?

The building of my business into an award winner from scratch

What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?

Make sure that you select a photographer who will help you plan your day

What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?

a bride had stenciled every single glass for guests as a keepsake

Describe your typical process with a couple.

Always start with a free consultation call where we go through their plans for the day, discuss photography, dicuss what they are looking for from their photography. If they want to proceed i send a booking proposal and contract and then leading up to the wedding I send a lot of useful information and create their own website for them. About 6 weeks out i issue a detailed questionnaire and create my couples a individual timeline for the day . I also ask couples to complete a mood board as this really helps me understand what they love about photography

What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?

I take couples out for ten minutes at sunset - ten minutes is all you need and i guarntee the couples are relaxed and smiling

What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?

lavatories - don't ask

What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?

sunshine? failing that we will still be able to get stunning photos of you

Describe how you got into photography.

I've always been a photographer - I just decided to earn from my passion once my daughter was born - the intention was to create more freedom for my family