LDillon Photography

Lauren is a natural and authentic wedding photographer based in Tavistock, Devon. She loves to share the joy of the couple and capture them at their happiest.
Pricing & Costs

Prices start at


Photography Style

Reportage / Documentary

Products and Services

Bridal Prep Shots
Back-Up Equipment
Flexible Hours on the Day
Last-Minute Orders
Stay Through Speeches
Stay Through Dancing
Large Group Shots
Second Shooter Available
Personal Online Gallery
Pre-Wedding Consultation
Images on USB
Full Description
Hello! Thanks for clicking on me. I have 2 wedding packages, outlined below. GOLD PACKAGE £1350 This package includes: - Pre-wedding meet up - 9 hours of coverage - Cover from bridal prep to first dance* - Images on a personalised USB - Digital image transfer SILVER PACKAGE £800 This package includes: - Pre-wedding meet up - 5 hours of coverage - Cover from bridal prep to reception* - Images on a personalised USB - Digital image transfer --- *Roughly, and within the allotted time All packages include the agreed upon amount of coverage, post production editing, and delivery of images. --- EXTRAS Images on a personalised USB: £30. Second photographer: £250. Extra time booked in advance: £60 per 30 minutes Extra time if requested on the day: £80 per 30 minutes Engagement shoot: 10% off a couple’s shoot Boudoir shoot: 10% off a boudoir shoot --- PAYMENT I ask for a 25% upfront deposit and contracts to be signed in order to to reserve the day for you. The remaining 75% is due 6 weeks before your wedding. Don’t worry, I’ll send you a reminder!

Personal Message from the Manager

Name of Wedding Contact: Lauren
Hello hello! Thanks for clicking on me. I'd love to hear more about your day - get in touch on here or email me over at ldillonphotog@gmail.com All the best! Lauren, LDillon Photography


Year Business Was Established
No. of Weddings Hosted
Between 30 and 50
Public Liability Insurance
No. of People In Team
Maven Visuals
Wedding: February
February 2020
'One of the kindest souls you could ever meet'
Lauren is one of the kindest souls you could ever meet. She will become your new great friend within minutes and the work produced will be nothing less than stellar every time.
Vintage Fun & Games Hire
Wedding: February
February 2020
'You feel instantly relaxed around her'
Lots of people can take great photos, what makes Lauren stand out is her warm personality - she's just the sort of person you need around you at a wedding or event as she's extremely professional yet so friendly. You feel instantly relaxed around her as if you've know her for ages. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lauren for any photography needs.
Joe & Rosie
Happy couple Married on February
February 2020
'She was absolutely amazing!'
We had Lauren for photography at our wedding, and she was absolutely amazing! Great at getting lovely candid shots as well as high quality posed shots! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Bohemia Beauty
Wedding: October
February 2020
'She always captures perfect, candid shots!'
Lauren is so fun and professional, and I've always been blown away by the images she produces. Her non-invasive methods work so well so she always captures perfect, candid shots!
Jeni & Joe
Happy couple Married on October
February 2020
'Felt like I had my friend at the wedding!'
I’m gonna start this off by expressing how amazing Lauren is, not just a photographer but also felt like I had my friend at the wedding! Lauren is so talented and fits effortlessly into your wedding party, her beautiful personality and quick wit had everyone laughing. Everyone said what a lovely lady she is and we totally couldn’t agree more. The photos captured will be treasured forever! Her photography is by far the best we came across whilst at the booking stage and we don’t regret our decision one bit. Don’t hesitate to book her, reasonable prices and an addition to your special day.
Jess & Mark
Happy couple Married on September
February 2020
'Couldn't have asked for a better photographer'
Lauren in three words: Ultimate photo ninja. Prior to the wedding, Lauren went above and beyond to make sure she was ready for the big day. She is so friendly, smiley and easy to get on with that you instantly feel at ease in her company. The natural shots we received were more beautiful than we could have imagined and are our favourites over the staged ones. Lauren captured every special moment, even if they happened in just seconds. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer at our wedding. Thank you for all your hard work.
Location & Contact Details


Tavistock, Devon, England

Travel Notes

Nearest Town


Nearest Motorway & Junction

Nearest Train Station

Nearest Airport

Follow This Supplier On

Press & Awards

Press & Awards (2)

Wed Magazine
Your Devon & Cornwall

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

Voyeuristic, environmental, artsy ('artsy fartsy!'), light, glowing.

What about your business are you most proud of?

Building it up all on my own.

What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?

Communication! Between the two of you, with your families, guests, friends, suppliers and vendors.

What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?

A beautiful locket attached to the bride's bouquet with a photograph of her grandfather, who had recently passed away.

Describe your typical process with a couple.

After their enquiry, I send across a pre-consultation form, to get to know more about their day and the date/venue etc. Then, we meet up in person (if you'd like!) for a chat so we can meet. I wouldn't want someone to book me that didn't like me - you have to fully trust me to capture your day. Make sure you like who you hire! I either bring with me or send across the contract and also a checklist, on which the couple can put any required group shots/general shots. A 25% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking, and the remaining 75% is due 6 weeks before the big day. Then, it's your wedding! And we all have a fabulous day. You'll get a sneak peek (either on social media, or just by email if you request that). Within 8-12 weeks, you should have your full gallery (online).

What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?

Confetti photos!!! SO atmospheric, so much fun for everyone, old and young alike!

What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?

'Can you get a photo of us outside the venue after the sun's gone down of us smoking?'

What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?

Umbrellas, maybe some wellies, and a positive attitude! Unfortunately, nothing can be done about the weather, but we can deal with it well.

Describe how you got into photography.

A love of hiding behind a camera, originally. Then, I realised that my love for weddings and my love of documenting things can pair really well! I was asked to assist a local photographer, and then it snowballed from there, really.