What is your most memorable wedding?
Indian Wedding in Goa.. 2 weeks spent in the paradise enjoying the cultural side of the wedding prep with bride and groom and Indian cuisine ( I'm a food junkie haha)
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
simple - moment catcher - versatile - friendly - relaxed
Describe your typical process with a couple.
I'll be short and highlight the main point of the booking process :)
1. you've found me, saw my work and you liked it
2. you email me, telling more about the date/location planned and just a bit more about yourself and your Other Half, your dream wedding, how you see it - basically, the more you tell me, the better :)
3. then I send you a quote and when you choose the package you like and accept it, booking process starts
4. booking is quite simple - you will receive a link to your personal client portal where you will have all information about your booking, invoices and payment history, contract etc.
5. to secure your date a retainer is required. Amount of retainer is 20% from the total cost of your package.
6. Once all the above is done, retainer paid and contract signed- we are good to go and you have booked me for your wedding! yay! exciting! :)
I am also happy to meet in person (if you are London or Kent based) or to have a skype/ whatsapp/ facebook/ instagram videocall to meet you for a chat.
I understand that in the beginning when you are only looking for suppliers you might not have a complete picture and all details about your Special day, so this (call/meeting) can be done before or after you have booked me once you know more- I am quite flexible with this ;)
See- simple as that! :) x
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
It may sound boring but - the most important photograph every couple should have is a straight forward formal portrait of the couple. Why? Simply because this portrait will be the one that you will pass on to your children and grandchildren and their grandchildren etc etc this image will stay in the family as an iconic picture for relatives and friends to remember for decades, same as was on your parents wedding , their parents wedding and many other generations of your Family.
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
I'm sure if it rains on the wedding day , we can make it work anyway as the most important thing is not the weather outside but the weather inside your heart.
p.s. the more rain and mud , the better is the fun on the day :) ( if you're one of these couples who are not afraid of anything )
Describe how you got into photography.
it was always my passion.. I got it from my granddad along with a box of old lenses and film cameras.. first it started as a hobby, but then I realised that this is my biggest passion in life and there I am.. standing in front of you and holding my 10 kg camera bag -all ready to shoot your Special Day :)