Horizon Visuals Photography

(3)
1 / 11
  • £690Price from
  • 10+Weddings shot
Scottish Wedding Photographer offering a fun and relaxed approach, aiming to capture the natural emotion of your wedding day.
Pricing & Costs

Pricing for suppliers

Prices Start at
£690
Details

Photography Style

Documentary
Classic

Products and Services

Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Second Shooter Available
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Stay Through Speeches
Pre-Wedding Venue Visit
Personal Online Gallery
Flexible Hours on the Day
Stay Through Dancing
Pre-Wedding Consultation
Wedding Albums
Bridal Prep Shots
Back-Up Equipment
Full Description
I'm Andrew - a wedding photographer based in North Ayrshire, covering all of Scotland. I bring a laid-back and relaxed approach to photography. I'm constantly on the move, trying to find the perfect angle and the best light. I try to blend into the background as much as possible; you won't even notice my camera most of the time so your photos will be full of natural emotions and candid moments. I think that the best photos are the ones you didn't even know were being taken. If you feel the same way then I reckon we would work well together!

Personal Message from the Manager

Name of Wedding Contact: Andrew
​I like to capture the natural emotions of your wedding day with an emphasis on candid moments. I like to think of myself as a documentary photographer which means that I focus on capturing all those little in-between moments that you would otherwise forget. Those small intimate moments carry a lot of real emotion and I try my best to capture that for my couples. I would be honoured to shoot your wedding day. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Experience

Year Business Was Established
2019
No. of Weddings Hosted
Between 10 and 30
Public Liability Insurance
Yes
No. of People In Team
1
Reviews
(3)
(3)
L
Laura & Connor
Happy couple married in October
January 2022
The photos are everything we wanted and more!
Andrew did our wedding photographs and he was excellent. So professional, kind and creative. The photos are everything we wanted and more! Highly recommend booking Andrew!
A
Abbie & Daniel
Happy couple married in October
January 2022
He allowed us to find poses that were natural for us
We hired Andrew for our wedding day and I am very pleased with the images he took. He came into the chaos of the bridal room and got started straight away. He was creative with the limited space and resources we had and still managed to take some stunning photos. After the ceremony, he allowed us to find poses that were natural for us and had a few that were posed, so we had a good mix of traditional style photos but some lovely candid shots too. Highly recommended!
K
Kirstie & Ross
Happy couple married in September
January 2022
Super natural and relaxed
we love our engagement photos theyve turned out amazing! super natural and relaxed and thats exactly how we want to feel on our wedding day! Andrew made us feel comfortable and was super flexible and accommodating to arrange the shoot! we have decided to book him for our big day!!
Location & Contact Details

Address

Cherrywood Dr, Beith, North Ayrshire Council, KA15 2DZ, Scotland

Travel Notes

Nearest Town

Nearest Motorway & Junction

Nearest Train Station

Nearest Airport

Follow This Supplier On

FAQ
(4)

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

Natural, Fun, Relaxed, Candid, Emotional

Describe your typical process with a couple.

All I need is about 20 minutes with you both to capture some great images. I might throw a few basic prompts your way but I'll more than likely ask you guys to hold hands, go for a walk and just spend some time together. I'll try to keep it fun and relaxed and I promise I'll never ask you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. If there's some nice light later in the evening then I may come and grab you for a quick sunset session but apart from that, I want to leave you to enjoy spending time with your guests. I'm not a fan of cheesy, posed and awkward-looking photos. I prefer to shoot in a more relaxed way with minimal posing, using natural light as much as possible. This style of photography, I believe, creates better images and is great for anyone who may be nervous in front of the camera. I would say that my photography is 90% candid with the remaining 10% reserved for family and bridal party photos and the couple's shoot.

What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?

The one photo that parents and family members want on their walls is the classic couple standing side by side, one arm around your partner's waist, looking at the camera.

What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?

Bring some clear umbrellas or we can find a nice location inside the venue for photographs. I always have backup locations in mind in case the weather isn't great.

Bridebook Benefits

Bridebook Discount5%