What is your most memorable wedding?
This is too hard to answer all the weddings have been memorable in their own special ways
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Relaxed, natural, beautiful, fun, candid
What about your business are you most proud of?
My feedback - I love hearing my couple are happy with their wedding photographs
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Relax and enjoy your big day
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
I love DIY details and personal touches that create themes or shows the couples personality / hobbies etc.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1) Meeting - before you book I offer a free meeting or call so we can chat in more detail about your wedding plans and what I offer with no pressure to book.
2) Booking - If you decide I am the wedding photographer for you (yay) I ask for a deposit and send over a contract
3) Pre Wedding Meeting - Before your wedding I like to meet up to go over wedding details and create a photo list etc. I also offer a free mini pre wedding photo shoot.
4) I take your wedding photographs - I offer a range of packages
5) optional Taster - If your super excited to see your wedding photos asap I offer a online taster
6) Photo delivered - Once your wedding photos have been edited I deliver your photos in colour and black & white on a USB with copyright use.
7) Albums, wall art & prints - You can order a range of produced from me.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
While I believe candid (unposed) photographs are amazing and I will spend a lot time capturing candid photos at your wedding in order to tell your story I believe at least one large group photo with everyone in is great to capture and wonderful to look back on.
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
At one wedding I photographed the family dog was the ring bearer so I took lots of dog photos which was great fun.
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
I always have a 'what if it rains plan' and there are
Describe how you got into photography.
I have been very lucky to grow up in a very creative family. My Granddad was an amazing artist and a big inspiration and I have many happy memories of the hours I spent in his studio; I believe this had a great influence on my love of art and photography.
At college I completed A-levels in Photography, Fine Art and Graphic Design. Followed by three years at University, studying for a BA (hons) degree in photography. Since finishing University in 2007 I have worked full time as a photographer.