Describe your typical process with a couple.
Our typical booking process is:
- You send us your initial enquiry email, asking for details of our services, if we have your date available etc.
- We will get back to you within 2 hours, send you over additional information on our DJ packages, what we can do for your wedding, and most importantly, if we have your wedding date available!
- If you are happy with all of this and we have your date free, we can then send you over a deposit invoice, and as soon as this is paid you are booked in with us.
- The next step is meeting you in person at your venue, around 8 weeks prior to your big day. In this meeting we will go over everything from your music choices, to your day timings and everything in between!
- After this meeting, we will send you a follow up email confirming everything we have spoken about in our meeting and finalising any other details.
- 4 weeks prior to your wedding we ask for your final balance to be paid, and also for you to send us over your music playlist so we can get this onto our music system, and get ourselves familiar with the music you'd love to hear on your day.
- Finally your wedding day has arrived! We will arrive to setup our equipment around 1.5 hours prior to us starting the music, which gives us plenty of time to load in and get ready. We will usually play some background music whilst your evening guests arrive, and then formally start the evening with your first dance when you are ready. After this, it's time to let your hair down and have an amazing party!