What is your most memorable wedding?
Our most memorable wedding was for a lovely Northamptonshire couple, James & Francesca. They came to us with a blank slate, they were baffled with all the options out there. We had several consultations with them and put together a package including an excellent DJ with a saxophonist to accompany the DJ set. We also provided the dancefloor event staff and bar. The wedding was magical because it was centred entirely around the couple's personal music taste and personality. The dancefloor was packed from the minute we started and the wonderful reviews from guests that night brought a huge smile to our faces.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
What about your business are you most proud of?
We're most proud of the wonderful reviews that we've received. We love to know how much our clients appreciate the dedication we put towards their big day.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Dedicate a higher proportion of your budget to entertainment. The entertainment is 100% the part of your wedding that your friends and family will remember the most so choose a company like Posh Parties UK who will take the time to get to know you as a couple and provide music that will be perfect for you.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1) We ask the couple to complete a wedding consultation form to tell us the broad details of their wedding eg. venue, timings etc.
2) We send the couple a quote with multiple options
3) We meet the couple, ideally face-to-face for a consultation for us to learn about the music tastes of the couple and to help them choose the packages and extras which best suit their needs.
4) We sign a contract and take a deposit to secure the booking.
5) We catch-up with the bride and groom again close to the big day to ensure they are happy with all our arrangements and put their minds at ease before their day.
What makes a romantic first dance?
Our favourite first dances are those which have a special meaning to the couple. We love to see a bride and groom light up when they hear their song start and it brings back precious memories while they dance in each other's arms.
What is your number one floor-filler?
The top floor filler depends entirely on the night. We play a different set at every wedding because we tailor our playlists to our clients' needs. Having said that, Mr Brightside by The Killers gets played at probably 90% of our shows, right towards the end, it works well into loads of final songs before an encore.
Which band from the past would you most like to have been part of?
What is the soundtrack to your life?
Don't Stop Me Now by Queen. We're on a mission to make weddings everywhere more personalised and much more fun, and nobody is going to stop us!