As a solo performer I can provide high quality background music for a wide range of events, such as weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.
For your wedding this could include:-
* Pre-ceremony music, to create a suitable atmosphere as your guests are seated. This could be traditional classical music or love songs (the choice is yours)
* Ceremony music, which could include music for the arrival of the bride, signing of the register, and exit of the bride and groom. Again, you could go for a classical selection, especially for a church service, or for something more modern, which works well for hotel-based ceremonies
* Drinks Reception background music
* Wedding Breakfast background music
* Evening Reception music as the guests arrive, before you move on to the main entertainment such as the band or DJ
For all of these parts of the day I will work with you to find suitable music to set the scene you would like, using my large and ever-expanding repertoire of music. I can cover a wide range of styles, including Jazz, Swing, latin, love songs, popular tunes from the 60's, 70's, 80's, to more up-to-date numbers, plus much more. Take a look at the repertoire section of my own website to see a list of some of the music in my library.
If you have a special request for a piece of music which means something to you, but isn't currently in my library (and I am given enough notice), I will try my very best to get it for you.
Adding a saxophone to your wedding day can really add to the atmosphere, helping guests to relax and enjoy the day, and I frequently hear guests comment on the fact that they wouldn't have even thought about using a solo saxophonist, but who ended up really enjoying and appreciating my contribution to the day (and this has resulted in follow-on bookings for their own wedding day!).
Check out the demo tracks for an idea of what I can offer, and then feel free to get in touch to discuss your requirements further and obtain a quote.