What is your most memorable wedding?
Playing at a wedding drinks reception and first dance in Debrovnik, Croatia
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Modern, Contemporary, Bespoke, Professional, Friendly
What about your business are you most proud of?
After playing in many bands/acts where I had to follow songs note for note. I'm proud of creating an versatile solo act where I can combine fingerstyle guitar, vocal harmony, beatboxing and looping. My compact setup allows me to move around and deliver the same performance inside and outside.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
As a husband and wedding supplier, I'd say.....take some time away from the wedding planning to remember why you fell in love in the first place.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
During a wedding breakfast a photographer transferred a selection of photos to a digital collage frame and presented it to the couple and family members. He was able to move around the photos and add new ones there and then.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Booking enquiry arrives
2. Email is sent back with availability and details of my wedding service
3. Couple confirm whether they would like to go ahead
4. Contract and deposit invoice is then sent out
5. Booking is confirmed when these have been sent back
6. Setlist template is sent out, which doesn't needs to be sent back until 2 weeks prior to the big day
7. Bespoke song request needs to be sent back 2 months prior to the big day
8. 1 month before the event, I will get in contact about the song request and send over Public Liability Insurance and PAT docs for the wedding venue
9. Invoice is sent out two weeks prior to the big day
10. I will arrive one hour before I'm due to play and liaise with the wedding coordinator or venue manager.
11. I will then have the honour of playing during your big day :-)
What makes a romantic first dance?
I think the key to a romantic dance is to be yourselves.
What is your number one floor-filler?
My version of Johnny Be Goode
Which band from the past would you most like to have been part of?
What is the soundtrack to your life?
Jupiter by Holst