Our headdresses are hand made from start to finish in our workroom in St James’s. All our flowers are hand tooled and each piece is tailor made to our Bride's exact requirements. We have over 20 years of experience in Millinery and we work closely with many of London’s leading bridalwear designers. We have made collections for Stewart Parvin, Phillipa Lepley, Suzanne Neville, Sassi Holford, Fiona Clare and Bruce Oldfield.
We have a wide range of headdresses in the showroom to try on but we are also happy to work with Brides on particular commissions. We understand the importance of getting the correct scale and balance for each individual we work with.
- Brides should allow 4-6 weeks for an order to be made. That said we are very happy to accommodate short orders and ‘headdress emergencies‘ where possible.
- The initial consultation takes around 1 hour. The bride will have the opportunity to try on lots of options from the full collection which is available in our St James’s Studio. Rachel or one of her team will be on hand to advise.
- There is normally 1 fitting to ensure that you are happy and for any adjustments to be made. More complicated orders may require further fittings. An order will be ready to pick up shortly after.
- All our pieces are hand made to order although we do sometimes sell our samples off the peg.
- Our prices range from £200-£900 for the main collection.
- We also offer a full bespoke hat service for Mothers of the Bride.