No reviews yet
Eco-friendly candles hand-poured into upcycled vintage sherry glasses. Create a wonderfully romantic glow and choose your own colours and scents to suit your day. Also great to give as favours too.
Pricing & Costs

Prices start at


Products and Services

Last-Minute Orders
Full Description
Candles. There's plenty about but these ones are different. They're all made from upcycled drinking glasses sourced from charity shops or lurking at the backs of cupboards, breathing life back into them. Handcrafted using eco-friendly soy wax, they’re a therapeutic labour of love to bring you the perfect candles for your wedding. Soy wax means they’ll burn for longer and it’s derived from vegetables so biodegradable and vegan-friendly too. You can choose from a wide range of fragrances, all derived from natural concentrates for a delicate scent. Candles are made to suit your colour theme too, and you can pick a variety of colours or just stick to one. The glass styles used can also be selected to suit your wedding theme. These little gems make ideal wedding favours too and they can come individually gift-boxed and with personalised name tags too. Because Lost & Found is all about breathing new life into vintage glasses not being used, for every glass you return washed, cleaned and with no chips or cracks, you’ll get 25p per glass, so someone else gets to enjoy the glasses again when they’re turned back into candles. You can of course keep the glasses and enjoy them yourself, there is no obligation to return them. With so much flexibility to enhance your wedding, what’s not to love? Please get in touch to find out more.

Personal Message from the Manager

Name of Wedding Contact: Emma
Hi there, this is a brand new venture that launched in September 2019 and debuted it’s first wedding in October 2019. The beauty of these little gems is that you’re helping charities by having them at your wedding (as most were sourced from charity shops) and they’re super eco-friendly. I’m more than happy to have a chat to tailor them to suit your big day in terms of glass-style, wax colour and fragrance, and answer any questions you have.


Year Business Was Established
No. of Weddings Hosted
Less than 10
Public Liability Insurance
No. of People In Team
No reviews yet
Location & Contact Details


Reading RG10 9U, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 9UT, England

Travel Notes

Nearest Town

Henley on Thames or Marlow

Nearest Motorway & Junction

Nearest Train Station

Nearest Airport

Follow This Supplier On


What is your most memorable wedding?

My friend’s wedding at her parent’s home in France. So amazingly personal and such a gorgeous day.

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

Vintage, eco-friendly, romantic, unique, elegant.

What about your business are you most proud of?

It’s breathing life back into unused vintage glasses and they can keep being refilled. Upcycling and recycling, and they’re so darn beautiful, love it!

What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?

Guests always notice the little details of your day and whatever your budget, you can always add amazing little touches to let your personalities shine through.

What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?

Eddie the dog wearing a bow tie to match the bridesmaids: navy blue with blush pink.

Describe your typical process with a couple.

If we can’t meet in person then a chat on the phone to get a feel for the day planned so far. Seeing a photo of the bridesmaids’ dresses and your flowers can be a help so we can talk through the colour or colours for the candles and fragrance, and glass-style you’d prefer. Once you’re ready we can decide on numbers of candles required and then a 25% deposit is needed to secure the booking. The remaining 75% balance to then be paid on the day of delivery. There’s no obligation if you just want to chat through the candles as an idea either, so please do get in touch.

What is the best themed wedding you have worked at?

At the moment, Lost & Found has only debuted at one wedding so it has to be that one. In Wales, so the Celtic heart was a focus and the blush pink candles with jasmine fragrance looked and smelt amazing, so romantic.

What are the decorative trends with brides currently?

Very pale colours for the wax and floral scents.

What is your signature finishing touch?

The bride and groom get two vintage Champagne flutes with chosen colour and fragrance to keep as a momento after the big day.

What decoration do you think every wedding needs?

Candles! They create such a lovely ambiance, a romantic glow is a must.