Groomservice provides a tailored package to wedding parties which includes refreshments, entertainment and grooming kits to ensure everyone is looking, and feeling, their very best.
Ask anyone who has been married, and they will tell you that the morning of their big day is one of the most anxious and nerve-wracking moments of their life. Groomservice, has been specifically created to help reduce this associated stress and ensure that the groom and his best men are able to enjoy the build-up in the most relaxed and enjoyable way possible.
The company was created following the wedding of company founder Alex’s brother. On that day, his mum wanted to spoil her son, giving him a truly memorable morning while ensuring he was properly fed and was able to head to the ceremony in a relaxed and stress-free state of mind.
Groomservice has been specifically designed to ensure that grooms are able to enjoy a completely stress-free, relaxing and fun-filled start to their big day. Currently offering two packages, either a two-hour service or a three-hour, Groomservice provides everything required to kick-start a truly memorable day.
Depending on the package, Groomservice will arrive two or three hours before the groom’s party needs to leave for the ceremony. The dedicated team will arrive with everything required, ensuring the groom and his friends only need to worry about getting ready for the celebrations ahead. Included in the package is:
- Breakfast or lunch, to ensure that everyone is suitably fuelled and prepared for the big day ahead.
- Chilled beers or champagne to get the celebrations started
- An Xbox, to allow the groom and his friends the chance to unwind
- Full amenities, including iron and shoe polish to ensure that everyone is able to look their very best.
- Spare socks, pants, aftershave, shaving kits, hair gel, flower pins and cufflinks, guaranteeing that everyone in the party will be able to look their best before leaving for the ceremony