Andrew Buckler Weddings

No reviews yet
Hey, I’m Andrew! My passion for story telling makes wedding photography the best job in the world. I love capturing connections between people, in-between moments and candid emotions.
Pricing & Costs

Prices start at


Products and Services

Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Videography Available
Second Shooter Available
Personal Online Gallery
Wedding Albums
Bridal Prep Shots
Flexible Hours on the Day
Stay Through Dancing
Back-Up Equipment
Last-Minute Orders
Pre-Wedding Consultation
Pre-Wedding Venue Visit
Photo Printing
Large Group Shots

Photography Style

Reportage / Documentary
Traditional / Classic
First Look Photographer
Full Description
I enjoy telling authentic stories by capturing the love between awesome couples! Every wedding is unique and my aim is to document that quality in a genuine and candid way, telling each story differently. My favourite moments are natural and full of emotion. Whether it’s a countryside ceremony, or destination wedding - I take my calm approach, passion and professionalism, into every environment I have the pleasure of working in. I shoot in a photojournalist style and love natural photos made from organic moments. My calm and relaxed personality creates an enjoyable environment for everyone. My goal is to create an album made up from 90% candid, documentary style images of you and your guests. With the remaining 10% having an element of posing (by posing I mean, during your couple photographs we might ask you to hold hands and walk towards us in an area with nice lighting/environment). I have two packages, Half and Full Day. Either six hours or unlimited. Both with a beautiful, password protected online gallery, perfect for your loved ones to view, download and print. Love is love.


Year Business Was Established
No. of Weddings Hosted
Between 10 and 30
Public Liability Insurance
No. of People In Team
No reviews yet
Location & Contact Details


Middle Mead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6QH, England

Travel Notes

Nearest Town

Nearest Motorway & Junction

Nearest Train Station

Nearest Airport

Follow This Supplier On


What is your most memorable wedding?

I can honestly say that I've enjoyed every wedding I've photographed equally! Each one has been so unique and full of love. However, some memorable moments include: Mexican fancy dress shot girls, lamas during cocktail hour, sunset photographs on the London Tower Bridge and Dachshunds with sunflower necklaces.

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

Timeless, candid, natural, fun & relaxed.

What about your business are you most proud of?

Firstly, I'm very proud that I get to call Wedding Photography a job - being part of beautiful celebrations is such an honour. And secondly, being recognised by the manufacture of my equipment (Panasonic Lumix), as an ambassador has been a blessing!

What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?

Any form of entertainment to distract your guests from awkward dad dancing! Just kidding, having a lovely colour theme goes a long way.

Describe your typical process with a couple.

I love meeting with couples before the big day, whether that's for a coffee or engagement photoshoot. I enjoy hearing your Wedding day plans and it's a great opportunity for me to answer any questions. I'll gather all the information I need for the big day, so that not a single photograph is missed. My process on the day is to blend in, take beautiful candid photographs, capture all the important moments and when the time is right - find lovely spot to take couple pictures!

What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?

Just be yourself, I'll be there to capture the moment.

What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?

Bridge & Groom with the locals of a Bulgarian mountain village! Turned out great.

What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?

Stay positive and make the most of it, I'll bring cute umbrellas.

Describe how you got into photography.

My passion for photography started with travelling the world. I’ve been lucky enough to live in New Zealand and Canada, locations that inspired me to refine my passion into a profession. Travel Photography has taken me to beautiful locations in South East Asia, Central America, North America and Europe. Now settling back in the UK I enjoy documenting the love between people, making Wedding Photography the best job in the world!