The hotel has welcomed high society and social occasions since opening its doors in 1865. Originally the hotels dining room, The Grand Ballroom soon established itself as a legendary venue for lavish celebrations.
Today the hotel continues to create lasting impressions with its unique menu's designed in partnership with Chef Michel Roux Jr. , genuine service and attention to detail. A dedicated wedding specialist will tailor the day to ensure your day is a dream come true.
This Grade II listed spaces has now been loving restored with subtle touches, enhancing the delicate period detail which echo its past. As you enter the dramatic renaissance pillars and sparkling hand blown Murano Glass chandeliers will take your breath away.
Immediately adjoining the Grand Ballroom is a pre-function space, the Portland Foyer with glittering chandeliers and natural daylight. The Grand Ballroom is fully licensed and can accommodate a dinner dance for between 120-200 guests.
When hiring the Grand Ballroom, it is also possible to hire the adjacent Courtyard Garden, providing a rare al fresco space for a summer drinks reception surrounded by stunning flora and fauna in the heart of London.
Alternatively for more intimate weddings we have private dining rooms which are fully licensed and can accommodate dinners or ceremonies for up to 50 guests.
The romance, the elegance, the precision of everything at The Langham, make possible a strikingly beautiful and deeply meaningful occasion for the engaged couple, in true fairytale fashion.
• Situated in the world-renowned West-End of London
•Intimate private dining rooms
• Grade II listed Grand Ballroom with renaissance columns and Murano chandeliers for weddings up to 220 guests
• Stunning courtyard Garden available to hire in conjunction to the Grand Ballroom to host Al fresco drinks receptions
• Menus designed in partnership with Chef Michel Roux Jr.
• 380 beautiful bedrooms perfect for both you and your guests stay