Venue Hire Only
• An exclusive-use Private Manor House – perfect for all styles of wedding celebrations.
• Civel wedding licence – beautiful ceremonies both inside and outside, including the Coach House Ceremonial Hall and the Bandstand
• Stunning Reception Rooms with open res and chandeliers, ideal for pre or post-dinner drinks, relaxing and entartaining
• A superb light lled Orangery overlooking stunning gardens, perfect for receptions throughout the year and seating up
to 150 guests
• Spacious Terraces and an enclosed Courtyard – beautiful places for deinks and canapés after your ceremony
and street foods for late-night entertaining
• 11 acres of gardens and grounds – ideal for photography, entertaining and endless outdoor activities
• A Games Room with table tennis, air hockey and table football
• A snug Movie Room – ideal for keeping little ones entertained
• The Gentleman’s Lounge with bespoke bar and pool table
• A Hen House – a stunning new studio where the bridal party can get ready, with champagne bar, hot tub and beautiful secret garden - The Veil
• Disabled access and lift access to all oors
• Your own designated Wedding Coordinator – guidance and assistance with all aspects of planning your wedding at Lemore Manor
• Bridal Suite with breakfast the following day.
The prices outlined are for exclusive venue hire of Lemore Manor and all that is listed on the previous page.
Brides have access to the
Hen House from 9am on the day of the wedding and grooms have access to the Manor House from midday along with the remaining house guests.
We are happy to discuss
the options of staying at Lemore Manor for more than one night. Please contact us for prices around the Christmas holidays and
New Year, as these are priced
on an individual basis.
What is included in this pricing:
External caterers not permitted
Couple accommodation included
Wedding coordinator available on the day
Non consumables (e.g. linen, lights etc.)