Lapstone Barn is set on a peaceful Cotswolds hill just 5 minutes’ drive from Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire.
Our traditional 18th-century stone barn, recently converted to a stunning wedding venue will sweep you off your feet. Its honey-coloured grandeur can comfortably hold up to 200 guests for a seated wedding breakfast.
Chipping Campden itself, with its curving main street lined with ancient biscuit-coloured limestone houses, is said to be one of the loveliest small towns in the Cotswold’s – if not the whole of England.
Outside of the barn, open south-facing lawns and an English courtyard enhance the elegance further. Best of all, every inch of Lapstone Barn’s Cotswold beauty is yours – and yours alone – to use as you wish for the day of your dreams.
• Perfectly positioned in the Cotswolds, just a stone’s throw from Chipping Campden, 45min from Birmingham and 45 mins from Cheltenham.
• Ceremonies for up to 200 inside and up to 50 in our beautiful English Courtyard.
• Exclusive hire.
• Hayloft with Bridal dressing room and plenty of space for pampering before the ceremony.
• Delicious on-site catering from our team of highly experienced chefs.
• Dedicated and experienced wedding coordinators and event staff to manage every aspect of your wedding.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us today.