What is your most memorable wedding?
4 days long wedding in eastern Europe.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
modern, reportage, candid, fine art, cinematic
What about your business are you most proud of?
satisfied customers, quality of photography and product, uniqueness
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Your wedding day will be full of emotions and quite often things happen faster than you think. Leave enough time for a wedding photoshoot, these photographs will be very important in a future for you and your family. Have a wedding schedule!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. online enquiry
2. coffee meeting, consultation, discussing various options of photography service and products
3. deposit to reserve the date
4. regular email contact and updates until the wedding day
5. final payment 4 weeks before the wedding day
6. wedding day
7. photographs and products delivered by post within 8 weeks max.
8. online review.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
To capture an owl delivering the wedding rings.
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
plan B location for an indoor photoshoot.
Describe how you got into photography.
through documentary photography, travelling and storytelling.