What is your most memorable wedding?
We did a wedding back in 2018 for an amazing couple. The day was perfect as we supplied everything from the venue dressing to the evening entertainment. The happy couple were truly happy with my services and they left us a review on our site.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
1. Professional - i'd like to think my business offers a valuable service based on years of professional experience and expertise.
2. Trustworthy - Trust is the key in establishing relationships for followthrough's including services, connection, and customer acquisition.
3. Friendly - because we are. Business is about people and people will only work with you if you show that you really care about them and they can trust you.
4. Efficient - by underpromising and over delivering, we are able to show that we go the extra mile to make sure we deliver on time and to brief.
5. Valuable Partner - The Value Add - this is the key ingredient to keeping our customers happy. By going the extra mile to show that we care, customers are able to identify the value add and can compare it with the competition to help them make spending choices.
What about your business are you most proud of?
From what we had at the start we built lots more up over the years and built connections with people all over the uk.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Don't Be Afraid to Ask
Your wedding vendors should be your go-to, most-trusted experts during the planning process. When working with them, you should feel free to really explore what it is you want—maybe it's serving a late-night snack instead of a first course or doing a bridal portrait session rather than an engagement session. The bottom line is that you should feel like you can have an honest conversation with them about what it is you want. Their job will be to tell you what you can and can't make work given your wedding budget.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
Our mission is to provide each and every client a great service from the initial enquiry through to the end of the event that surpasses your expectations and results. We will go through with you on your personal planner account from start to finish. This way it will make you more relaxed on the day so you can enjoy your day with your loved ones.
What makes a romantic first dance?
Dry Ice and Mood Lighting
Dry Ice (Co2) Dancing on the Clouds One of our most amazing special effects, the effect is simply stunning, sure to wow and create a perfect photo to cherish for a lifetime of happy memories.
Why have your venue looking plain and like everyone else when you can paint the walls with colour using LED mood lighting to create this stunning transformation.
What is your number one floor-filler?
Earth Wind & Fire – September