We know how important your wedding breakfast is to you both and to your guests!
We feel the best way to get a good understanding for your day and understand your own ideas/goals, is by initially having a chat over the phone and collating some information, so that we can understand more about you both and get a better feel for your day!
So please, drop me a message in Hitched and I will email you to see when we can have a chat. I just want you to know, it wouldn't be for long and once I know more about you both, I will tailor a quote for you, email it across, but rest assured I won't chase you. I will leave it for you to come back to me.
A quick guide to Buen Apetito
We cover Devon, Somerset & Cornwall.
Our latest 21 page colour brochure are out now, which gives you everything you need to make an informed decision on whether we are right for your wedding!
We prefer to let our past clients and our website do most of the talking, but here are 10 main points that may help you consider us:
1) A varied menu, further enhanced with the option for a bespoke menu should you so desire.
2) Numerous verified top testimonials
3) View our online interactive menu
4) We cover the South of England
5) We only do one wedding at a time (always giving 100%)
6) Discounts for winter and weekday weddings
7) Read our online ‘promise to you’
8) We setup the day before on distance weddings
9) The price we quote now are guaranteed and will not change
10) Just a £350 deposit secures your date, the balance payable 2 weeks before your wedding
Please take a look at our website and if you would like to chat some more, there are six easy ways to get in touch with us!
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Andy Todd
We will respond to you efficiently and speedily, we are available on the phone 7 days a week between 9am and 9pm. You can request our latest 21 page wedding brochure on our website, we will only email you the once, we do not believe in chasing couples!
Our numerous past testimonials really do put all of our clients at ease, especially after they meet us!.... We simply ask for a £350 deposit with the balance payable 14 days before your wedding and that's it!
I hope you get in touch.